Life Invest Insurance
What is Life Invest Insurance linked to an investment fund?
An insurance product that combines the security of the life insurance to Alianz with the investment options offered by Allianz Global Investors or Amundi Asset Management. Investment insurance offers full transparency with regard to the premiums paid by the Client - one part of them is invested in an investment programme preliminary chosen by the Client and the other guarantees an insurance protection. Life Invest Insurance offers you an opportunity to save and at the same time be protected against contingencies.
EUR/USD 50 for 12 years Term of the policy
EUR/USD 3 600
Amount on the personal account
EUR/USD 7,301.04 with expected average annual yield 2.7%
Insurance amount in case of a terminal illness - EUR/USD 3,600 plus the funds in your personal account.
Insurance amount in case of a fatal accident - EUR/USD 7,200 plus the funds in your personal account.
Insurance amount in case of a fatal road accident - EUR/USD 10,800 plus the funds in your personal account.
In case of permanent loss of working capacity due to an accident, you get a percentage of the amount equaling the percentage of the lost working capacity defined by Territorial Expert Medical Commission/ National Expert Medical Commission. In case this percentage exceeds 30%, the programme is relieved of installments and Alianz continues to invest instead of you.
* For each insurance programme, the client can choose only one investment strategy.
* Any previous performance of the Funds has no bearing on the future results from this activity. The value of the shares of the Funds and their yield can increase, but it can also decrease. The profit is not guaranteed and there is a risk that investors may not recover the full amount of the invested funds.
from 10 to 40 years
EUR or USD
Amount of the paymentIcon
from EUR 30 for monthly premiums; from EUR 360 for annual ones
You choose the type of paymentIcon
monthly or annual
Security and protection for you and your family
The insurance covers permanent disability in case of an accident and fatal disease and a road accident
- In case of fatal accidents, the total insurance amount and the funds of your investment are paid.
- In case of a fatal road accidets, the insurance amount is trippled.
- In case of permanent disability due to an accident, you get a percent of the insurance amount, equaling your lost working capacity.
- In case of loss of working capacity exceeding 30%, you are relieved of successive installments and all risks remain covered until the deadline of the programme.
- Temporary disability due to an accident.
- Hospital stay due to an accident.
- Costs for medicines and consumables in case of an accident.
Investment in the international financial markets in Funds of:
- Part of Allianz SE – one of the leading companies in the offering of financial services globally with more than 125 years of history
- The company manages more than 560 billion USD of assets
- Offices in more than 25 countries in the USA, Europe and Asia
- A team of 780 professionals
Funds offered by Allianz:
Allianz Dynamic Multi Asset Strategy 15 – IT – EUR (Conservative strategy in EUR)
Allianz Dynamic Multi Asset Strategy 50 – IT – EUR (Balanced strategy in EUR)
Allianz Dynamic Multi Asset Strategy 75 – IT – EUR (Aggressive strategy in EUR)
- Many years of experience in the offering and management of mutual funds
- The company manages more than 1.527 trillion EUR of assets
- First place in Europe and in the Top 10 globally
- Offices in more than 37 countries and more than 100 million clients worldwide
- A team of 4500 professionals
Funds offered by Amundi:
Amundi Funds Global Multi-Asset Conservative – EUR (AMUNDI Euro Conservative)
Amundi Funds Global Multi-Asset - EUR (AMUNDI Euro Balance)
Amundi Funds Pioneer Global Equity - EUR (AMUNDI Euro Dynamic)
Amundi Funds Pioneer Income Opportunities – USD (AMUNDI Dollar Balance)
Amundi Funds Pioneer U.S. Equity Fundamental Growth – USD (AMUNDI Dollar Dynamic)
* “UniCredit Bulbank AD carries out investment intermediary services on the grounds of a concluded investment intermediary agreement with ZAD Allianz Bulgaria Life. UniCredit Bulbank AD does not provide advice pursuant to §1, item 55 of the Supplementary Provisions of the Insurance Code concerning the distributed insurance product and it acts on behalf and for the account of the Insurer.
We brought banking at your fingertips!