- Donation account can be opened by the account holder or his/her legal representative, trustee or proxy.
- The account can be used to deposit cash or make non-cash payments by third parties – depositors/donors.
- Representatives of the account holder are entitled to dispose of amounts raised in the donation account only and solely for achievement of the goal and in abidance by the requirements of the law.
- Disposal of funds on account through alternative channels is not permitted.
- No periodic or utility payments are permitted.
- The account is subject to attachment in accordance with provisions of the current legislation.
Account holder of the charity donation account is an underage / minor / incapacitated person.
BGN, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF
In accordance with the Interest Rate Bulletin.
Perform disposal operations
Disposal transactions shall be executed upon presentation of copy of documents certifying that the funds on account will be used for the purpose specified in the contract. The copy of documents shall remain with the bank.
Disposal transactions (transfers) from account opened in favor of an underage / minor person shall be executed in compliance with the legal requirements set out with decision of the District Court of the area where the current address of the underage/minor person is, as submitted to the Bank, in original.
Terms and Documents
- Request for account opening to an underage or minor person
- Standard contract
In person by the account holder
Upon presentation of identification documents and documents verifying the grounds for opening of such account.
By an authorized person
With a notarized power-of-attorney which explicitly specifies the transactions the proxy is authorized to execute.