Transfers in BGN „Cash M Transfer“
Order and receiveIcon
You can order or receive a transfer at any ATM machine of UniCredit Bulbank.
Up to 400 BGN, multiple of 10 BGN. For larger amounts more than one transfer can be ordered.
Obtained with bank cardIcon
The transfer can be obtained at any ATM machine of UniCredit Bulbank with any bank card, regardless of its type and issuing bank.
No charges for the recipient.
For transfers the fee is in accordance with the Tariff of UniCredit Bulbank.
Working with Cash M
Sending a transfer
- You must have a valid debit or credit card of UniCredit Bulbak and go to the closest ATM machine of the bank.
- Put your card in the ATM and from “Other Services“, “Transfer” menu choose “Cash M Order“, then follow the instructions.
- Provide the mobile number of the recipient and set a 4-digit password for receipt.
- After the order give the 4-digit password so set to the recipient.
- When a Cash M transfer is made to you, you will receive a notification SMS with a 6-digit code.
- Go to the nearest ATM machine of UniCredit Bulbank labeled with a service sticker.
- From “Other Services“, “Transfer” menu choose “Cash M Withdrawal“ and follow the instructions.
To withdraw the transfer, you need to enter the 6-digit SMS code received on your mobile phone and the 4-digit password set by the originator.