Embark on an exclusive football experience
Experience an incredible football emotion with
Visa and UniCredit Bulbank
Pay for your purchases easily and conveniently with a digitized Visa card* and you could win amazing soccer-themed super prizes!
The campaign will be held in 2 sub-periods as follows:
- First sub-period: 18.08.2022 – 17.09.2022
- Second sub-period: 18.09.2022 – 18.10.2022
During each sub-period of the campaign, you have a chance to win the following prizes:
Make at least 1 mobile payment with a Visa card and you will automatically be joined in the draw for the following FIFA World Cup 2022 branded small prizes:
- 50 pcs. sports t-shirts, 50 pcs. soccer balls and 50 pcs. sports bags - a total of 300 pcs. for the entire period of the promotional campaign.
For every 10 Visa mobile payments (10 payments = 1 entry, 20 payments = 2 entries, etc.) you will automatically be joined in the raffle for:
- 3 pcs. 55" Samsung smart TVs - a total of 6 pcs. for the entire period of the campaign.
- 3 pcs. gaming console + football game – 6 pcs. for the entire period of the campaign.
And that's not all... Special prizes await you!
If you make 10 mobile payments in each campaign sub-period with your digitized Visa card, you have the chance to win our special prizes:
- 3 packages for two with tickets to the Grand Opening of FIFA World Cup 2022. Each package includes: airplane tickets to Qatar (Doha), airport transfers, 4 nights in a 5* hotel with breakfast, transport to/from World Cup™ and scheduled activities, group activities, Visa Everywhere lounge access, Visa concierge located at the hotel, medical insurance.
If you haven't digitized your card yet, do it now in a few easy steps and pay your purchases regularly with your Visa from UniCredit Bulbank so you don't miss the chance to win a prize!
We wish you success!
You can learn more about the campaign in the official terms and conditions
*All Visa debit and credit cards issued by UniCredit Bulbank before the start of the campaign (18.08.2022) are eligible to participate in the campaign.