BG16RFOP002-2.002 "Management Capacity Development and SMEs Growth“
Developing management capacity and growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Bulgaria through out ensuring support for specialized services and promotion of the use of information and communication technologies and services.
Traders within the meaning of the Commerce Act or the Cooperatives Act.Meeting the requirements for micro, small or medium-sized enterprise as per the Small & Medium-sized Enterprises Act .
Developing their main economic activity under codes C10 through to C33 (C12 excluded) & from J58 through to J63 & M72 as per Classification of Economic Activities CEA-2008
Having a minimum of 3 completed financial years as at the date the procedure was opened (2013, 2014, and 2015.)
- Having realized minimum size on net income from sales, total for the last 3 /three/ closed financial years depending on the category of enterprise, as follows:
Microenterprise: ≥ BGN 210 000
Small enterprise: ≥ BGN 750 000
Medium-sized enterprise: ≥ BGN 3 000 000
- Implementation and certification of management systems in accordance with the requirements o national/European/international standards.
- Achieving compliance of products with national/European/international standards
- Implementation and certification of good manufacturing practices
- Re-certification of management systems
- Reengineering the processes in the enterprises
- Presentation before potential investors and participation in the capital markets in the country and abroad
- Activities for the development and introduction of ICT-based software for managing business processes in enterprises - incl. resource management (ERP systems), customer service management (CRM Systems); production management (MOM/MES systems); BI (Business Intelligence) or other types of ICT-based systems and applications for managing business processes.
- Activities for acquiring and implementing ICT-based software for management of the business processes
- Activities for investments in new equipment and/or specialized software applications contributing to the introduction of ICT-based software for managing business processes in enterprises
- Activities related to services in the use of software management systems as a service - SAAS (software as a service)
- Service Activities for servers “co-location”, necessary for the implementation of ICT based software for management of the business processes
Activities aiming at informint he society about the source of project funding.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 17:30 on 15.08.2016