The procedure provides focused support to Bulgarian micro-, small and medium enterprises to promote the implementation of energy efficiency measures in order to achieve sustainable growth and competitiveness of the economy.
- Micro-, small or medium-sized enterprise under the Small and Medium Enterprises Act
- Having a minimum of three completed financial years (2013, 2014 and 2015.)
- With main economic activity according to the Classification of Economic Activities (NACE - 2008) in the sectors:
B. Mining and quarrying
D. Production and distribution of electricity, heat and gaseous fuels
E. Water supply; sewerage, waste management and redemption
- Acquisition of machines, installations and equipment representing fixed assets
- Acquisition of long-term intangible assets (incl. software development)
- Expenses for construction works: (i) of industrial buildings and/or (ii) energy efficiency measures – up to 50% of the project costs
Each envisaged activity within Element A "Investments" should be in implementation of energy efficiency measures, including energy efficiency audits carried out by registered persons/auditors under Art. 60, Para. 1 of the Energy Efficiency Act. Each of the activities foreseened within Element A "Investments" must have a confirmed effect of energy savings equal to at least 5% for the respective measure according to the energy efficiency audit.
- Introduction and certification of energy management systems, including EN ISO 50001.
- The acquisition of an investment project under the Spatial Planning Act, which is associated with the project and is required for its implementation
- Purchase of materials needed for the implementation of the measures within Element A
- Audit of the project - up to BGN 5,000
- Dissemination and valorization - up to BGN 3,000
Costs within Element B should not exceed 30% of the total acceptable project expenses.
Activities aiming at informing the society about the source of project funding.