Risk sharing scheme, provided jointly with the EIB
- Fast approval procedure
- Easy access to financing
- Lower interest rate levels
Total portfolio of Unicredit BulbankIcon
EUR 80 000 000
75% guarantee coverageIcon
from the European Investment Bank
Maximum amount of loansIcon
up to EUR 20 000 000
Maximum loan maturityIcon
Types of loansIcon
- Investment loans
- Multipurpose credit lines (including investment and working capital loan)
- Standard loans for working capital with repayment schedule
- Revolving loans
Who is it suitable for?
- Big enterprises with minimum of 3000 employees
- Medium enterprises with minimum of 250 and less than 3000 employees. It is also suitable for companies with less than 250 employees which have annual turnover of over EUR 50 000 000 and an annual amount of assets over EUR 43 000 000.
How to Apply?
In case of interest for inclusion in the guarantee scheme, for eligibility check and additional information for individual offers, you can contact your servicing banker or you can request a call from an expert “European Funds” of UniCredit Bulbank through the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Investment loans only for “mid-cap” companies, multipurpose credit lines, including only investment and working capital loans, standard loans for working capital with repayment schedule, revolving loans, including by settling obligations, arising from a letter of credit, overdrafts.
- Speculative investment activities and speculative deals with real estate.
- Activities which are in discrepancy with national law, including the Environmental Protection Act.
- Other banned from the law activities.
- Connected with fraud, illegal activities and other similar practices, checked in accordance with internal rules and procedures of the bank and terms of the scheme.
Current loans under contracts concluded not earlier than 15.04.2021 may be included.