Program “FMFIB Recovery”
How does the guarantee instrument work?
Programme of Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria (FMFIB) for guaranteeing a portfolio of loans under the COVID 19 Pandemic Capped Guarantee facility.
What are the conditions?
- Suitable for investment loan, standard loan for working capital, revolving loan
- The maximum amount of credit under the Program may not exceed 70% of the company's revenues for 2019 or 2020
- Maximum amount of exposure to the borrower and related parties - BGN 3,000,000, subject to turnover limits and thresholds under the De Minimis regime
- Guarantee coverage – 80%
- Loans are provided without additional collateral, except for personal guarantee from the owners and / or pledge of receivables
- Refinancing is not allowed
- Application of a principal grace period of up to 12 months for investment loan, standard loan for working capital only
- Maximum period – 84 months and not later than 31.12.2028
- Minimum period – 12 months
Applicable for companies with activity from all economic sectors* (except those in non-compliance with national legislation, including environmental protection)
- Easy access to finance
- Quick approval procedure
- Simplified requirements for additional collateral
Who is it suitable for?
Micro, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) (with employees up to 249 people, assets up to 84 million BGN and turnover up to 97.5 million BGN) representing commercial companies according the meaning of the Commercial Act, operating in all the sectors of the economy, except the traditionally prohibited ineligible for finance activities, and with their registered office and address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Programme of the Financial Instruments Fund Manager in Bulgaria EAD (FMFIB) to guarantee a portfolio of loans under the Portfolio Guarantee with Loss Ceiling under the Recovery Programme, structured and implemented under the Operational Programme "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014-2020, funded as part of the European Union's response to the COVID-19 pandemic with REACT-EU funds.
Frequently asked questions
Contact your service banker at UniCredit Bulbank or submit a request through the contact form.
Restrictions on activities outside the scope of the De Minimis regime - Commission Regulation (EU) № 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to De Minimis aid (OJ L 352 from 24.12.2013)
Activities involving fraud, illegal activities and other similar practices screened under internal rules and procedures of UniCredit Bulbank.
Other activities prohibited by law.
No, the loan cannot be guaranteed under another guarantee scheme.