Documentary Finance Facility guarantee scheme
What are the terms and conditions?
- Appropriate for new loans granted within the period of inclusion, standard working capital loans, conditional loans for issuing bank guarantees and multipurpose credit lines for undertaking other credit commitments.
- Maximum amount of the total exposure to a borrower and its related parties – EUR 3,000,000, observing the limits for turnover and the thresholds under De Minimis regime.
- Guarantee coverage ratio – 80%
- Refinancing is not allowed
- Maximum loan term – 31.07.2025.
- Minimum term of 6 months is applicable to transactions, which are not related to issuing of letters of credit or bank guarantees. Deadline for application – 18.12.2023.
- The maximum loan amount is EUR 1,875,000 or its equivalent in BGN.
- Applicable to companies operating in all economic sectors* (except for those that are non-compliant with the national legislation, including environmental protection)
- Simplified access to financing
- Fast approval procedure
- Reduced requirements for additional collateral
Who is the product intended for?
Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (with up to 249 employees, assets of up to MBGN 84, and annual turnover up to MBGN 97.5), or small mid-caps, which are not SMEs, with up to 499 employees and net sales up to MBGN 195.5 and/or value of the long-term assets up to MBGN 168, constituting commercial enterprises within the meaning of the Commerce Act, operating in all sectors of the economy, except for the activities that are traditionally prohibited and ineligible for financing, and with a seat and registered address on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The transaction(s) benefit(s) from the support of the Documentary Finance Guarantee Facility, implemented by the European Investment Fund and funded by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Bulgaria with national funds received as re-flows from JEREMIE Initiative operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please, contact your banker at UniCredit Bulbank or submit an inquiry using the contact form.
- Restrictions on activities outside the scope of De Minimis – with Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013 on the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to De Minimis aid (OJ L 352 of 24.12.2013).
- Activities that are non-compliant with the national legislation, including activities for environmental protection.
- Activities related to fraud, illegal activities and other similar practices, checked in compliance with the internal rules and procedures of UniCredit Bulbank.
- Other activities prohibited by law.
No, the loan cannot be guaranteed under another guarantee scheme.