Agreement to financial support micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
How does the EGF-RUA Agreement work?
The EGF-RUA Agreement between the European Investment Bank (EIB) and UniCredit Bulbank allows the bank to grant new loans amounting to over BGN 1.2 billion under more favourable conditions for small and medium-sized enterprises affected by the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and the challenges faced by enterprises in an unstable business environment.
What are the conditions?
- Types of loansinvestment loans, working capital loans with a repayment plan, revolving loans, overdrafts, credit lines, factoring
- AmountMaximum amount of financed project to one borrower EUR 25 000 000
- Additional requirements
- Not allowing to include loans that have already been approved under state aid
- No funding for credit cards, letter of guarantees and letters of credit
- Price advantage for the corporate clients of UniCredit Bulbank
- Significant amount of funding provided to enable large-scale investment projects to be implemented
- Large range of loan types to provide working capital, factoring and long-term financing
- Wide scope of eligible business activities from all economic sectors (excluding such that do not comply with national legislation, incl. environmental protection laws)
- Expert team for professional assistance
- Fast approval procedure
Who is it suitable for?
The EGF-RUA Agreement targets start-ups or existing enterprises, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) within the meaning of the Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Act (borrower and its relates companies: average number of employees up to 249 persons and net sales revenue up to BGN 97.5 million and/or assets value up to BGN 84 million).
Frequently asked questions
Activities related to fraud, illegal activity and other similar practices, verified according to the internal rules and procedures of UniCredit Bulbank.
The loan can’t be guaranteed under a guarantee scheme representing state aid
The application and approval of the loans is carried out in accordance with the internal bank rules for lending to the respective segment of clients (depending on the size of the business of the enterprise) of UniCredit Bulbank.
In order to apply, you can contact your servicing banker for an offer with a discount included in the final price of the loan.
UniCredit Bulbank has expert team advising companies in relation to funding issues under EU Programmes, including the EGF-RUA Agreement and you can make an inquiry through the “Request expert consultation” form.
The loan shall be included in the Agreement after completing the required package of documents: declarations related to the Agreement and a standard bank loan agreement