Whom is it Suitable for?
- Would like to receive funding against a cash pedge
- Have free funds for the deposit term
Deposit accounts are guaranteed under the conditions and up to the amount provisioned by the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee with the exception of:
- Banks, when deposits are opened on their behalf and for their own account
- Financial institutions under art. 3 of the Law on Credit Institutions; insurance and reinsurance companies; pension insurance companies and mandatory and voluntary pension funds
- Investment intermediaries; collective investment schemes, national investment funds, alternative investment funds and special investment purpose companies
- Budget organizations under § 1, p. 5 of the Additional provisions of the Public Finance Act
- Bulgarian Deposit Insurance Fund , Investor Compensation Fund and Guarantee Fund under art. 287 of the Insurance Code
- Amounts in accounts with no operations ordered by depositor in the last 24 months before date of issuance of act under Article 20, Paragraph 1 of the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee and balance on each of them is less than BGN 20.
Learn more about Deposit Guarantee