- On April 27 is announced the legal merger between Bulbank. HVB Bank Biochim and Hebros Bank. The name of the merged institution is UniCredit Bulbank.
- As first stage of the merger between Bulbank, HVB Bank Biochim and Hebros Bank, in the beginning of April 2007 Hebros Bank migrates to a new information system.
- The process of merger between Bulbank, HVB Bank Biochim and Hebros Bank starts.
- The company for consumer financing UniCredit Clarima Bulgaria is established.
- The specialized company UniCredit Factoring Bulgaria is established.
- The General meetings of shareholders of Bulbank, HVB Bank Biochim and Hebrosbank take decisions to merge the three institutions in 2007.
- Bulbank completes implementation of unified information system.
- UniCredit Group announces merger with HVB Group.
- Bulbank celebrated its 40th Anniversary as the biggest Bulgarian bank and undisputable market leader in terms of assets, net profit and shareholders’ equity.
- The Bank signed for the purchase of 100% shares of the leasing company Unileasing that latter was renamed UniCredit Leasing.
- Bulbank embarked on a process of deep redesign of its business model seeking to become more open to its customers and to improve its efficiency and financial performance. Accordingly with the set objectives and tasks, a new organizational structure was introduced. The Bank penetrated the retail banking sector.
- Bulbank's major shareholder UniCredito sold minor stakes to the Italian SIMEST S.p.A., Rome, and the International Finance Corporation - 2,5% and 5,3% of the share capital respectively.