UniCredit Bulbank will serve customers during Easter holidays. There will be 17 offices on duty serving customers in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas, Sandanski, Blagoevgrad, Pleven, Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo during Easter and holidays in May.
Some of the working bank branches are located in Kaufland, Metro and Technopolis stores. In the capital city, there will be working branches in the shopping malls as well.
UniCredit Bulbank would like to remind all cardholders that debit card withdrawals from ATMs of UniCredit are free of charge, both in Bulgaria and abroad. For security reasons, keep in mind the following good practices for protection of your personal details while using your bank card:
- Store your card with the appropriate care and attention;
- The card and card details should always be used personally by the cardholder;
- Change your PIN at an ATM immediately after receiving the card and memorize the it;
- While withdrawing from ATMs always put your hand over the keypad when you enter your PIN;
- Subscribe the card for an SMS notification service;
- Subscribe the card for the Secure Online Payment Service.
If a bank card is blocked or any other problems arise while performing operations at an ATM of the bank, customers can contact call center operators on duty at: 02/933 72 12, as well as the short number for calling from mobile phones – 15 212.
Further information regarding the branches that will be open during the holidays and the locations of the ATMs of the bank is available on attached list. The rest of the days the branches will be working with standard office hours and breaks.
Additional media information:
Victoria Blajeva, tel +359 (0) 2 9264 993, wjlj/ebwjepwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch
Beatris Nikolova, tel +359 (0) 2 9232 528, cfbusjt/ojlpmpwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch
Ekaterina Ancheva, tel +359 (0) 2 9264 963, flbufsjob/bodifwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch