Who can participate?
The Scholarship Program of UniCredit Bulbank can include Bulgarian students who:
- Have graduated from the National Trade and Banking High School or the National High School in Finance and Business in Sofia in 2021.
- Are enrolled in a regular form of study in an economics related specialty at the University of National and World Economy, Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski ” or “Technical University - Sofia” in 2021 (list of specialties available only in Bulgarian).
- Have GPA from their secondary education of no less than (Excellent) 5.50/6.00
- Speak English – minimum level B1
- Would like to do an internship at UniCredit Bulbank or one of its subsidiaries
- Have no relatives working at UniCredit Bulgaria
- The scholarship is in the amount of 8 semester fees for a period of 4 years. The amount for each semester is paid upon the submission of a document confirming the student is enrolled.
- The program includes the opportunity for a six-month internship at UniCredit Bulbank or one of the subsidiaries in Bulgaria. The internship can be done at flexible working hours of equivalent total duration. Before the beginning of the third year of study, the first part of the internship (minimum 2 or 3 months) must be completed, and the entire internship must be completed before the end of the 4th academic year.
- We will contact all candidates at the e-mail address provided by them for additional information and participation documents. Please prepare an up-to-date CV, a creative answer to the question "Why should I be selected to participate in UniCredit Bulbank’s Scholarship Program", a high school diploma, as well as a document confirming your enrollment in one of aforementioned universities and the specific specialty/ field of study.
- Deadline for application - 01.10.2021
For additional information, do not hesitate to contact us at: TdipmbstijqAVojDsfejuHspvq/CH
We are going to contact all participants registered at the specified email address for additional information and participation documents. Please prepare an up-to-date resume, an answer of the question “Why I should be chosen for UniCredit Scholarship”, and a verified document stating your GPA from your educational establishment. For a social scholarship, please prepare additionally a document certifying that you meet one of the social criteria.